Do you have an analytic mind? Do you want to see the immediate impact of your contribution to our company and our clients? Do you like to get to the bottom of things?
We are looking for an IT project manager who helps us:
– own the existing application
– gather technical and business requirements for future enhancements
– create new concepts and processes
– consult on technical matter
– lead and deliver the automation project
You will start on a time-limited contract, with the possibility to be hired permanently.
– excellent methodology in gathering technical or business requirements
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– experience in agile IT projects
– first experience with, or a strong motivation to immerse yourself into, startup-culture
– ideally experience with lending from the point-of-view of IT-applications, lender or borrower
– ability to manage stakeholder, client and third-party deliverables and expectations
– University degree or equivalent (preferably in IT or Business Engineering)
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible team player with a positive, get-things-done attitude
– comfortable with startup-culture
– knowledge of German an advantage but no pre-requisite
We are a fintech startup founded in late 2018 and active in the lending to small and medium enterprises (“KMU”). We strive to make lending for small and medium businesses as easy as a trip to the supermarket – simply for business loans.
Since incorporation, we have provided more than CHF 15m in loan offers to our clients. We have developed a unique process for small and medium businesses which is today the fastest onboarding of Switzerland. And we have 20 lenders putting forward financing offers for our clients to choose from.
Our diverse team combines experience and young talents and is very much rooted in startup-culture.
Does this sound interesting? Apply now!
Send your CV to: email@example.com